Topic: Market Yourself to the Top!
In today's job market, it's increasingly important to know how to differentiate yourself as an employee. Abel Garcia will focus on 5 key ways to do that:
1. Learn the art of re-inventing a new
2. Learn the 3 steps to promotion in your department or company
3. Learn to be 1st in all employment/promotion lines to win the job you want
4. Become a successful ”agent of change" in today's fast changing world
5. Learn to ask for what you want and get it!
Abel R. Garcia has been an entrepreneur in numerous fields, starting over 14 companies in the past 35 years. As a tireless and enthusiastic multi-award winning community leader, Abel has served as chairman and a board of director member of 6 non-profit organizations and the president of a Latino Chamber of Commerce.
Abel owns two employment companies. One is an executive search firm that places managers, directors and executives. The other is Execufirm Inc., is an outplacement and corporate employee empowerment provider. Its personal marketing programs in all disciplines and fields are unmatched!
Meeting fee includes lunch:
Seating is limited so please reserve early! Cancellations must be received 48 hours before the meeting date to receive a full refund. Please email the Program Chair with your cancellation. Otherwise, fees are not refundable and will be invoiced accordingly.
- $30 for APMP Members
- $40 for Nonmembers
- $25 for Students with Student Identification